MASK & GLOW! This dual-action treatment mask fights acne, prevents future breakouts and improves the appearance of dark spots left behind by acne. Sulfur absorbs excess oil that contributes to breakouts while Niacinamide works to improve the appearance of irritated skin. Salicylic Acid reduces the appearance of pores and minimizes blackheads for a clarified complexion.
What is ClearTone Advanced Technology®? Learn more here.
Who Should Use
Anyone who deals with breakouts and dark spots left behind by acne.
How It Looks/Smells/Feels
This mask is blue from Gardenia Extract. It feels smooth and lightweight and dries on the skin leaving a clean and refreshed feeling.
Money-Back Guarantee! Click here for details
- Treats acne and prevents future breakouts
- Reduces the appearance of dark spots
- Clarifies the complexion and minimizes blackheads
- Deep cleans pores and exfoliates away dead skin cells
- Features ClearTone Advanced Technology®, a blend of 6 ingredients that work synergistically to reveal a healthier and more even-looking complexion
Key Ingredients: Sulfur 5% (Active Ingredient), Salicylic Acid, Niacinamide
Full Ingredient List: Active Ingredient: Sulfur 5%. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Kaolin, Glycerin Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Niacinamide, Gum Arabic, Cetyl Alcohol, Bentonite, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Salicylic Acid, Hydrolyzed Gardenia Florida Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Tanacetum Annuum, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Alpha Arbutin, Kojic Acid, Azelaic Acid, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol Oil, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit Extract, Xanthan Gum, Maltodextrin, Sodium PCA, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Glutathione, Tartaric Acid, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin
Apply Like An Expert
In the morning and evening:
- Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer.
- Leave on for 10-15 minutes.
- Rinse skin with warm water.
Use 1-2 times a week. Can be applied on blemishes as a spot treatment.
- For external use only.
- When using this product: Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at the same time. Avoid contact with eyes. Apply only to areas with acne.
- Do not use on: broken skin or large areas of the skin.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash or irritation develops and lasts.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Are your products tested on animals?
No. We take pride in being a cruelty-free company and are Leaping Bunny certified!
If I took your Skin Quiz and any of these products weren’t suggested, does that mean that I shouldn’t use them?
While our product recommendations are carefully selected for the needs of a specific type of skin to give the best results, many people will modify their routine with other products as needed. If you feel this product could be right for you, we encourage you to try it! Of course, if you have any questions, contact us and we would be happy to provide expert advice.
I have questions about my skin, where can I get help?
Contact us and we would be happy to provide expert advice!