The Clear & Even Tone Clarifying Glycolic Pads contain a powerful combination of Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid and Salicylic Acid. These pads effectively exfoliate dead skin cells, promote even-looking skin tone, remove excess oil and leave behind a skin cleansing formula. Boosted with brightening ingredients, these multi-purpose pads are the perfect solution for improving the appearance of both dark marks and blemishes. Also works to minimize the signs of aging!
Who Should Use
Anyone with oily skin, dark marks, breakout-prone skin, large pores, oily skin with signs of aging, clogged pores, blemishes, fine lines or rough texture.
How It Looks/Smells/Feels
These textured round pads come soaked in a white/off-white solution that feels cool on contact.
Money-Back Guarantee! Click here for details
- Powered with 7.5% Glycolic Acid, an alpha hydroxy acid that easily penetrates the skin making it effective for exfoliating dead skin and improving the signs of aging, dark marks and breakouts
- Salicylic Acid gently exfoliates oily & blemish-prone skin and controls excess oils
- Lactic Acid reduces the appearance of fine lines and pore size and visibly improves skin tone for a brighter, more even-toned appearance
- Phytic Acid improves the appearance of hyperpigmentation, balances the skin’s natural moisture and removes oil
- Features ClearTone Advanced Technology®, a blend of 6 ingredients that work synergistically to reveal a healthier and more even-looking complexion
- Textured pads provide extra exfoliation
Key Ingredients: Salicylic Acid USP 2%, Glycolic Acid 7.5%, Lactic Acid, Phytic Acid, Papaya Extract
Full Ingredient List: Water, Glycolic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Lactic Acid, Phytic Acid, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Propanediol, Salicylic Acid, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Heterotheca Inuloides Flower Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Bark/Leaf/Twig Extract, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Maltodextrin, Gluconic Acid, Kojic Acid, Niacinamide, Arbutin, Glutathione, Azelaic Acid, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Decyl Glucoside, Polyglyceryl-10 Caprylate/Caprate, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Retinyl Palmitate, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.
APPLY LIKE AN EXPERT
Sunburn Alert: This product contains an Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
How long will 60 pads last?
If you use them once a day, they will last for about two months. A lot of our customers like to use them every other day once their acne is under control or depending on their skin’s sensitivity level. In that case, this supply could last you about 90 days.
Can I use these pads if I have sensitive skin?
Yes, you can! Start out with one application every other day.
Are your products tested on animals?
No. We take pride in being a cruelty-free company!
I have questions about my skin, where can I get help?
Contact us and we would be happy to provide expert advice!